- Product Info
- Evaluation Board
Ag103 is a charge control module, designed to maximise battery life and reduce life cycle maintenance and call out costs. Ag103 uses Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) techniques with intelligent charging profiles and a high efficiency DC-DC converter to optimise the available solar power for charging. This module has been specifically designed for for use with Solar Panels as the power source and for charging 12V Solar Batteries. These solar batteries are designed for maximum lifetime with a very high number of deep discharge cycles.
Ag103 Block Diagram
Ag103 Key Features
Ag103D is now on a 1k MOQ and Not Recommended for New Designs.
|Ag103D||Battery charger controller for use with Solar Panels
and Solar Batteries 12V 1.2Ah - 7Ah
- Maximum Power Point Tracking
- Solar Panel (or DC) power source input
- Multi-Stage Intelligent profile charging cycle
- Very Low Power Consumption
- Very Wide DC Input Range 9V to 36V
- High Efficiency DC-DC converter
- Intelligent ‘Top-up’ Float Charge
- Programmable Charge Current
- Battery Charge Condition Indicator
- Temperature Compensation option
- Overload & short-circuit protection
- Simple integration
Ag103 Evaluation Board
Order Code: EVALAg103
This evaluation board is designed to work with the Ag103 Solar Panel and Solar Battery optimised battery charger module. EVALAg103 can be powered by a bench power supply with a range of 9V to 36V or a Solar Panel from 5W to 50W power output to charge SLA batteries with a capacity between 1.2Ah and 7Ah. Please use the links provided to buy boards or download the User Manual.